UPDATE! Zoto now gives free N500 instead of the usual N1000.
To some people, this may seem like an impossible thing to get free N1000 legally on any network.
Well this will be a shock to you cos Zoto mobile recharge is offering new customers free N1000 airtime on making they first recharge ever on that mobile phone and sim card.
Zoto is a very wonderful and reliable app which offers safe and secure recharge with an ATM Card. The app gives new customers a whooping N1000 FREE AIRTIME on registration and recharging of 100 and above.
Guess what, that N1000 Airtime can be used on all Sims and can be used to subscribe any data bundle of choice (Sounds great Right?).
NOTE:This time around, Zoto is only given the N1000 free airtime if you are been referred by an Eligible Customer whom a referral code has been issued to and the Eligibility information about the new promo is sent to their mailbox.
Well! Congratulations cos i have the eligible referral code from an Eligible customer which means that you are eligible to get the N1000 provided you follow the instructions carefully.
How To Get The Free N1000 Airtime To Any Network
- Firstly, You have to download the app By clicking HERE
- Install the app
- Run/Open The app and input your phone number.
- After Verifying, put in your names and Email address then scroll down and tick “I Have A referral Code”
- Enter BENEZE as your referral code
- Click Continue.
Note: The code above is a valid referral code and any other one may not work and you will loose that one chance cos it can only be done one per Android or apple phone.
- Follow the registration Procedure (It will be like you are registering for Whatsapp).
- Recharge your line with atleast N50 Using your Atm Card
- Note 2: The N50 you Recharged in the previous step will be credited to the number which you used during registration immediately.
- After successful recharge with your ATM card, N1000 will be credited into your Zoto account 1hr after the recharge.
- To Recharge the N1000 to your line (Any Network, follow the same procedure but this time around, it wont request for your ATM details.,
- You Need the Password you created earlier to proceed.