Infinix Zero 4 Plus Specs, Review, features and price
Infinix Zero 4 plus is the pro version of the popular Infinix Zero 4 or Zero 4 with added features. Zero is high end line of Infinix smartphones, which features great build quality and amazing specification. In this review, we’ll be considering the features that this phone has which makes it a great phone to buy in 2017. We’ll also discuss the price of this phone and where you can buy it in Nigeria, Kenya and other African countries. Firstly, Lets take a look at the key features which this phone has.
Infinix Zero Plus Key Features
- Camera: 20.7MP with LED flash Back camera, 13MP Front Camera with flash
- Battery: 4000mAh lithium Battery
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal + external SD Upto 128GB
- Display: 5.98″ 1080p IPS HD resolution
- OS: Android 6.0 marshmallow with XOS With FingerPrint Sensor
Now that you have seen a peek of the key features of this Infinix Zero 4 plus, let dive into the full review of these features.
Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera
Infinix Zero 4 plus is packed with an amazing 20.7MP rear camera with LED flash and a Laser auto focus which gives this device the ability to snap or shoot an amazingly detailed photo with speed and accuracy. At the top front panel of this device is a 13MP front facing camera with f/2.2 lens which helps the phone to take a very clear and sharp selfie. In general, shooting photo with infinix zero 4 plus will a new experience in photography.
SEE AlSO INFINIX NOTE 4 REVIEW
Zero 4 Plus Display
For one to know that a camera is good on phone, it must be with the display. That is why zero 4 plus comes with a 5.98inch Full high Definition 1080p IPS Display technology, which makes pictures, videos and text look sharp and bright. On top of this display is a corning gorilla glass which makes the screen to be very strong and tough.
Zero 4 Plus Battery
A phone with a great specification and features without a good battery to power it is nothing close to being a good phone. This phone comes with whooping 4000mAh capacity battery including fast charging with Xcharge technology. This means that with about 10mins of charge you can get upto 27Mins of talk time or 75mins of video playback or 55mins of continuous gaming on this monster phone.
Zero 4 Plus Speed or Performance
Its now time to talk about the performance of this phone. For speed and performance, Zero 4 plus is powered by mediatek helix X20 tri-cluster architecture, this processor handles memory allocation very well and you are sure to get a high performing device. Supported with 4GB of RAM (unlike 3GB on Zero 4) and Mali-T880 GPU your applications and games will run flawlessly on the recently released android 6.0 marshmallow with XOS.
Memory and Security of Zero 4 Plus
With 64GB of internal storage and support for up to 128GB external SD card, “Not enough Memory” notification will not be triggered on this phone because you will have enough space to store you apps, musics, videos, pictures and other files. The fingerprint sensor on this phone is very fast and unlocks with just a tap, thus you can easily access your phone very fast when you got something to do. Though, in terms of memory this phone could have been better, other flagship phones like InnJoo 3 and Tecno phantom 6+ came with 64GB of internal memory.
Infinix Zero 4 plus price In Nigeria
- Price in Nigeria: about ₦120,000 – ₦138,000
- Price in Kenya: about KSh 22,500
- price in Tanzania: about TZS 500,000
Where to buy Infinix Zero 4 plus
You can buy or view offer for this phone right now using the links below, depending your location.
Infinix Zero 4 plus Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G: WCDMA 2100
- 4G: YES
- SIM CARD: Dual SIM
- Back/Primary: 20.7MP with LED flash & laser focus
- Front/Secondary: 13MP f/2.2 with LED flash
- Features: Geo-tagging, AutoFocus, HDR, Panorama, Geo-tagging.
- OS: Android 6.0Marshmallow + XOS
- ChipSet: MediaTek 6797M
- Processor(CPU): 2.1GHz Deca-Core Processor Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-T880
- Type: IPS HD Capacitive touch screen
- Size: 5.98 inches
- Resolution: 1080 * 1980
- Internal + RAM: 64GB, 4GB RAM
- External: SD card up to 128GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 /b/g/n, Wifi hotspot
- Bluetooth: YES, 4.0
- GPS: YES, Glonas, GBD
- Radio: YES
- USB: Yes, Usb 3.0
- 3.5mm Headphone jack: Yes
- Weight: 168g
- Dimension: 160.5 x 82.97 x 8.25mm
- Color: black, white
- Capacity: 4000mAh lithium Battery
- Standby Time: 11 days
- Talk Time: 35 hours
- Sensors: Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Fingerprint
- Messaging: SMS (Threaded View), MMS, E-MAIL, PUSH MAIL, IM
- Browser: Supports HTML5
- JAVA: No
- Music: MP3, MP2, OGG, AAC, M4A, AMR, FLAC, APE, MAV
- Video: AVI, MOV, TS, M2TS, RM/RMVB, FLV, 3GP, MPEG, DAT, MKV(XVID/px/H.264), MP4.
- Picture: photo / Video editor
- Files: Document Viewer, file manager
Why you should buy this phone
- Good camera (20MP back camera and 13MP front)
- Long battery life (because of the large 4000MAH Li-Ion battery)
- Nice Display (1080 *1980 resolution make the look sharp and bright)
- Good build quality, fingerprint sensor and
- Better multitasking (the 4GB of RAM on the phone make multi-tasking seamless)
Trade Off or Cons
- The internal storage could have been larger than 32GB as other flagship phones are offering more.
- The price of the phone is very high.
Tell me what you think about this infinix zero 4 plus specs, price, review and features in the comment section and also subscribe to get the latest update and reviews on phones and other tech gadget. Also if like this phone review kindly share it to any of your social network cycle by clicking of the share button and check out the related phones below to see other phones like this one.