Innjoo Max 2 Specs, Features and price
This is the review, specs, features and price of innjoo max 2 which is the successor of innjoo max. In article we’ll consider the features, specs, price and where to this phone. We’ll also some frequently asked questions about this phone.
Key Features Of InnJoo Max 2:
- Camera: 13MP with LED Back camera, 8MP Front Camera with Flash
- Battery: 4000mAh lithium Battery
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 16GB Internal
- Display: 5.0″ 720 * 1280
InnJoo Max 2 Price
- In Nigeria: ₦43,000 – ₦ 48,000 (BUY NOW @Jumia or BUY NOW @Konga)
- In UAE: 494.90 AED | VIEW OFFER
- In Saudi Arabia: 444.00 SAR | VIEW OFFER
InnJoo Max 2 Pictures
Where to Buy Innjoo max 2
You can buy this at Jumia or Souq.com for those in UAE
INNJOO MAX 2 SPECS IN DETAIL
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G: WCDMA 2100
- 4G: N/A
- SIM CARD: Dual SIM
- Back/Primary: 13MP with LED flash
- Front/Secondary: 8MP with LED flash
- Features: Geotagging, AutoFocus, HDR, Continuous shooting (capture number of 40), Night mode
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- ChipSet: MTK
- Processor(CPU): Quad-Core 1.3GHz
- GPU: Mali-400MP2
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive
- Size: 5.0 inch
- Resolution: 1280 * 720 IPS Display
- Internal + RAM: 16GB, 1GB RAM
- External: SD card up to 128GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 /b/g, Wifi hotspot
- Bluetooth: YES, 4.0
- GPS: YES
- Radio: N/A
- USB: Yes, Usb 2.0
- 3.5mm Headphone jack: Yes
- Weight: 166.3g
- Dimension: 142 x 70.9 x 8.9 mm
- Capacity: 4000 mAh lithium Battery
- Sensors: Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Gravity Sensor, gyroscope
- Messaging: SMS (Threaded View), MMS, E-MAIL, PUSH MAIL, IM
- Browser: Supports HTML5
- JAVA: No
- Music: MP3, MP2, OGG, AAC, M4A, AMR, FLAC, APE, MAV
- Video: AAVI, MKV(XVID/px/H.264), MOV, TS, M2TS, RM/RMVB, FLV, 3GP, MPEG, DA, MP4 (support to 1080P: 1920×1080).
- Picture: photo / Video editor
- Files: Document Viewer
Frequently asked Questions
Does this phone has 4G LTE?
No, innjoo max 2 does not support 4G but has support for only 3G.
Is there fingerprint reader on innjoo max 2?
There is no fingerprint reader on this phone.
Is the camera Bright?
The camera on this phone is 13MP back and 8MP front, so it should shoot a decent photos.
Should i buy This Phone?
That will be your choice to make, but innjoo max 2 has a lot of nice features which you should consider.
You have now seen the features, specs, price and where to buy Innjoo max 2, please drop a comment showing what you think about this phone, subscribe to our email subscription to get our latest review, comparison and news on tech.