Lenovo A2016 or Lenovo B is one of Lenovo’s Cheapest android smartphone, it features a 4.5 inches screen size with a resolution of 480 by 854 pixels. Lenovo A2016 was launched in 2016 which is where it got its model name.
This smartphone weighs about 144 grams and is 9.9 mm in thickness which is very thin compared other lenovo smarphones (lenovo a1000). A2016 is powered by a mediatek quad-core cortex A53 clocked at 1.0GHz and running android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
The battery on a2016 is 2000mAh in capacity which is estimated to last about 170 hours in standby and about 11 hour while on calls. Videos, musics, apps and other important files can be stored in the in-built 8GB storage which can be expanded with an sd-card up to 32GB if necessary. In terms of Ram, lenovo a2016 has about 1024MB or 1GB of it, which is more than enough to handle basic multitasking.
Lenovo A2016 features a 5.0 MP of rear camera and a 2MP front or selfie camera. The rear camera has flash support which aids taking pictures in low light or dark areas. Browsing or downloading on this phone will be very fast due to the support for 4G LTE connectivity.
The following sections of this article will highlight the full specification, features and price of Lenovo A2016.
Lenovo B A2016 Price in Nigeria
From the specs, you might not expect A2016 price to be high and its not below is possible price of this device in Nigeria.
Lenovo A2016 Price Range: ₦ 21,000 – ₦ 23,000 | [maxbutton id=”1″ url=”http://c.jumia.io/?a=26197&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jumia.com.ng%2Fcatalog%2F%3Fq%3Dlenovo%2Ba2016&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=47698&utm_term=” text=”VIEW OFFER” ]
- Lenovo phones – Specs and Prices in Nigeria 2020
- Lenovo Vibe C Specification, Review and Price
Lenovo A2016 Key Features
- 4.5-inch Screen size, 480 * 854 capacitive display
- 5 MP front camera + flash, VGA primary camera
- 2000 mAh Non-removable battery
- 9.9 mm in thickness, 132 grams in weight
- Cortex 1.0 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal + SD up to 32 GB
- 2G, 3G and 4G LTE support.
Lenovo B A2016 Specifications In Details
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G: WCDMA /2100
- 4G: YES
- SIM CARD: Dual SIM
- Back/Primary: 5MP with LED flash
- Front/Secondary: 2MP
- Features: –
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- ChipSet: Mediatek MT6735
- Processor(CPU): Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-T720MP2
- Type: Capacitive touch screen
- Size: 4.5 inches
- Resolution: 480 * 854 pixels
- Internal : 8 GB
- RAM: 1 GB
- External: SD card up to 32 GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 /b/g/n, Wifi hotspot
- Bluetooth: YES, 4.0
- GPS: YES, WIth A-GPS
- Radio: YES
- USB: Yes, Usb 2.0
- 3.5mm Headphone jack: Yes
- Weight: 144 grams
- dimension: 132.5 x 66 x 9.9 mm
- Color: Black, White, Gold
- Capacity: 2000 mAh lithium Battery
- Standby Time: 120 Hours
- Talk Time: 11 hours
- Standard use time: 3-days
- Light sensor: Yes
- Proximity sensor: Yes
- Hall Sensor: No
- fingerprint: No
- G-Sensor: No
- Compass: Yes
- Messaging: SMS (Threaded View), MMS, E-MAIL, PUSH MAIL, IM
- Browser: Supports HTML5
- JAVA: No
- Music: MP3, MP2, OGG, AAC, M4A, AMR, FLAC, APE, MAV
- Video: AVI, MOV, TS, M2TS, RM/RMVB, FLV, 3GP, MPEG, DAT, MKV(XVID/px/H.264), MP4.
- Picture: photo / Video editor
- Files: Document Viewer, file manager
Where to Buy Lenovo A2016
You can check out the availability of Lenovo A2016 from the online stores below.
Jumia Nigeria: BUY NOW
Jumia Kenya: BUY NOW
- Lenovo A1000 Specs, Features and Price
- Itel 1408 Specs, Features, Review, and Price
- Innjoo X3: Specs, Reviews, Features and Price
There you it! Lenovo A2016 Specs, features, review and price. Tell me what you think about this phone in the comment section below and also use the share button to share on this post on your favorite social network.
Leave A Comment!