Lenovo vibe C is a smartphone made by Lenovo that features a 5.0 inches screen size and a display resolution of 480 by 854 pixels. The smartphone was anounced in early second quarter (May) of 2016 and weighs about 166 grams and a thickness of 9mm.
Vibe C comes in only black colors, running qualcomm snapdragon 210 quad core Cortex-A7 processor clocked at 1.1 GHz and an adreno 304 GPU. The 5.0 MP autofocus back camera on vibe C is capable of shooting videos of 720p @ 30 frames per seconds (fps), including an LED flash light for taking photos in dark areas. For taking selfies, there’s also a 2MP front camera.
Multitasking is made possible on this phone with its support for 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage for saving important files, 4G LTE for faster net surfing and downloads, and also a 2300 mAh battery to supply the needed energy to power the phone.
Below is Lenovo vibe c full specs, features and Price including where to purchase this phone for those in Nigeria.
Lenovo Vibe C Price in Nigeria
Lenovo A2016 Price Range: ₦ 21,000 – ₦ 23,000 | [maxbutton id=”1″ url=”http://c.jumia.io/?a=26197&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jumia.com.ng%2Fcatalog%2F%3Fq%3Dlenovo%2Bvibe%2Bc&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=47698&utm_term=” text=”VIEW OFFER” ]
- Lenovo phones – Specs and Prices in Nigeria 2020
- Lenovo S60 Specs, Review and Price
Lenovo Vibe C Key Features
- 5.0-inch Screen size, 480 * 854 capacitive display
- 2 MP front camera + flash, 5MP primary camera
- 2300 mAh Non-removable battery
- 9 mm in thickness, 132 grams in weight
- Cortex 1.1 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal + SD up to 32 GB
- 2G, 3G and 4G LTE support.
Lenovo Vibe C Specifications In Details
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G: WCDMA /2100
- 4G: YES
- SIM CARD: Dual SIM
- Back/Primary: 5MP with LED flash
- Front/Secondary: 2MP
- Features: Autofocus, Geotagging
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- ChipSet: Qualcomm Snapdragon 210
- Processor(CPU): Quad-core 1.1 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 304
- Type: IPS Capacitive touch screen
- Size: 5.0 inches
- Resolution: 480 * 854 pixels
- Internal : 8 GB
- RAM: 1 GB
- External: SD card up to 32 GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 /b/g/n, Wifi hotspot
- Bluetooth: YES, 4.0
- GPS: YES, WIth A-GPS
- Radio: YES
- USB: Yes, Usb 2.0
- 3.5mm Headphone jack: Yes
- Weight: 166 grams
- dimension: 143.5 x 71.8 x 9 mm
- Color: Black, white
- Capacity: 2300 mAh lithium Battery
- Standby Time: up to 120 Hours
- Talk Time: up to 11 hours
- Standard use time: –
- Light sensor: Yes
- Proximity sensor: Yes
- Hall Sensor: No
- fingerprint: No
- G-Sensor: No
- Compass: Yes
- Messaging: SMS (Threaded View), MMS, E-MAIL, PUSH MAIL, IM
- Browser: Supports HTML5
- JAVA: No
- Music: MP3, MP2, OGG, AAC, M4A, AMR, FLAC, APE, MAV
- Video: AVI, MOV, TS, M2TS, RM/RMVB, FLV, 3GP, MPEG, DAT, MKV(XVID/px/H.264), MP4.
- Picture: photo / Video editor
- Files: Document Viewer, file manager
Where to Buy Lenovo Vibe C
You can check out the availability of Lenovo A2016 from the online stores below.
Jumia Nigeria: BUY NOW
Jumia Kenya: BUY NOW
- Lenovo A2016 Specs, Features and Price
- Itel 1408 Specs, Features, Review, and Price
- Innjoo X3: Specs, Reviews, Features and Price
There you it! Lenovo Vibe C Specs, features, review and price. Tell me what you think about this phone in the comment section below and also use the share button to share on this post on your favorite social network.
Leave A Comment!