Some of us has said “I am so sad right now, I have accidentally pressed the factory reset on my (your brand) phone and I have lost all the data. Is there anyway i can recover or get back my files, any help will be appreciated. Thanks.” Am sure most people have been in this kind of state before whether intensionally or not, well, not anymore. Below is how you can recover your lost files or data after formating your phone.
What to after formating your phone
- Turn off your phone to avoid data overwriting or replacement.
- If you have to keep it on, then disable internet connection and don’t create or save big files.
- Find a reliable Android data recovery software to get back reset data.
what you will need for the retrieval
- Android Data Recovery (Download here, its a trial version but it will do the Job). You need this software because Ii can help you recover contacts, photos, text messages, call logs, videos, audio, documents, WhatsApp and Viber from your Android device after factory reset.
- Your phone (the one that you formated)
- A computer or a laptop
Procedure for recovering your data
Step1. Install and run Android Data Recovery on your computer.
Step2. Select the file types you need to recover on the main interface.
Step3. Connect your phone to computer.
Step4. Follow onscreen instructions to allow the program to recognize your device.
Step5. Click Start button to scan data on the factory reset device.
Step6. Preview the data lost after factory reset.
Step7. Check the files you need and click Recover button to restore factory reset data.
Step8. Set a location for the data. Then the program will start to recover photos, contacts and other data from the factory reset Android phone. When its complete you’ll have your data back.
Hope this was helpful, well, if you have problem with it do tell me in the comment section.
From Phone reviews:
Infinix Zero 4