Lenovo S60 was anounced in the first quarter of 2015. It features 5.0 inches screen with a resolution of 720 by 1280 pixels IPS HD display on a thin 7.7 mm body and weighs only 126 grams. The phone is also with a 2150mAh capacity battery for supplying needed power in the phone.
The camera on s60 is a 13MP back camera capable of shooting 1080p videos at 30fps including an LED flash for lighting up dark areas. At the top front panel of the phone is a 5MP selfie camera.
One of then cons of lenovo s60 is the memory size, it features an 8GB of internal memory which small, but there is an sd card slot which can be used to expand the internal memory to up to 32GB more. 2GB of RAM is there to handle multitasking (running multiple apps in parallel).
Surfing the net is really fast on S60 because of its support for 4G LTE network connectivity which makes downloading, uploading and other related task fast. Scroll down the sections below to get the full specification, key features and price of Lenovo S60.
Lenovo S60 Price in Nigeria
Price of lenovo s60 : ₦ 27,000 – ₦ 39,000
Lenovo S60 Key Features
- 5.0-inch Screen size, 720 * 1280 HD IPS capacitive display
- 13 MP front camera + flash, 5MP primary camera
- 2150 mAh Non-removable battery
- 7.7 mm in thickness, 132 grams in weight
- Cortex 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
- 2GB RAM, 8 GB internal + SD up to 32 GB
- 2G, 3G and 4G LTE support.
Lenovo S60 Specifications In Details
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G: WCDMA /2100
- 4G: YES
- SIM CARD: Dual SIM
- Back/Primary: 13MP with LED flash
- Front/Secondary: 5MP
- Features: Autofocus, Geotagging
- OS: Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
- ChipSet: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Processor(CPU): Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 304
- Type: IPS HD Capacitive touch screen
- Size: 5.0 inches
- Resolution: 720 * 1280 pixels
- Internal : 8 GB
- RAM: 2 GB
- External: SD card up to 32 GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 /b/g/n, Wifi hotspot
- Bluetooth: YES, 4.0
- GPS: YES, WIth A-GPS
- Radio: YES
- USB: Yes, Usb 2.0
- 3.5mm Headphone jack: Yes
- Weight: 128 grams
- dimension: 143.3 x 72 x 7.7 mm
- Color: Pearl White, Graphite Grey, Yellow
- Capacity: 2150 mAh lithium Battery
- Standby Time: up to 336 Hours
- Talk Time: up to 30 hours
- Standard use time: –
- Light sensor: Yes
- Proximity sensor: Yes
- Hall Sensor: No
- fingerprint: No
- G-Sensor: No
- Compass: Yes
- Messaging: SMS (Threaded View), MMS, E-MAIL, PUSH MAIL, IM
- Browser: Supports HTML5
- JAVA: No
- Music: MP3, MP2, OGG, AAC, M4A, AMR, FLAC, APE, MAV
- Video: AVI, MOV, TS, M2TS, RM/RMVB, FLV, 3GP, MPEG, DAT, MKV(XVID/px/H.264), MP4.
- Picture: photo / Video editor
- Files: Document Viewer, file manager
Where to Buy Lenovo S60
You can check out the availability of Lenovo A2016 from the online stores below.
Jumia Nigeria: BUY NOW
Jumia Kenya: BUY NOW
- Lenovo A2016 Specs, Features and Price
- Itel 1408 Specs, Features, Review, and Price
- Innjoo X3: Specs, Reviews, Features and Price
There you it! Lenovo S60 Specs, features, review and price. Tell me what you think about this phone in the comment section below and also use the share button to share on this post on your favorite social network.
Leave A Comment!